The Quiz (1/10)
1. What is the golden rule for a perfect pie crust?
The Quiz (2/10)
2. When adding water to the dough, you should add it:
The Quiz (3/10)
3. When cutting fat into the flour, the mixture should resemble:
The Quiz (4/10)
4. Holes in the top of a piecrust are:
The Quiz (5/10)
5. When measuring dry ingredients, you should use:
The Quiz (6/10)
6. What is the typical way to categorize a pie?
The Quiz (7/10)
7. What is the best type of pie plate to use?
The Quiz (8/10)
8. Which of the following is not a type of pie crust?
The Quiz (9/10)
9. What effect will the egg wash have on your pie?
The Quiz (10/10)
10. A pastry blender is used for:
How did you score? You can always go back and review sections.